Friday, March 13, 2009

Hello friends in the 09 Colima Project,
I have been here in San Salvador since Sunday as part of a delegation observing the presidential elections. Tomorrow I go to La Union, to the minicipality of Santa Rosa de Lima, where I will be for two days, observing how the process goes at the voting tables there, and also to be close to the Honduras border in case something happens there that needs to be witness (which would be people bused across the border in order to vote with fake voter identification cards). There has been too much happening here to get into in the 5 minutes I have to write this post. But as soon as I have a few hours, which might not be until after the election--things here are crazy, crazy busy.
Oh! gotta go
more later
Saludos
Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment